JME are proud to be the exclusive distributor of YXLON portable X-Ray products within the United Kingdom. YXLON offers a full range of high quality X-Ray Sources, ideal for use on the JME Pipeline Crawler range or as stand-alone solutions for NDT Inspection projects.
The YXLON range includes Panoramic and Directional X-Ray tubes in a range of kV outputs. All tubes run at Constant Potential for high penetration, this also makes them suitable for traditional film capture and digital panels. Along with the SMART EVO range of X-Ray tubes, there are a number of accessories available to expand functionality and provide protection for transit and storage.
JME are also able to supply the Y.XMB Trolley System which is well suited for jobs in confined spaces and projects that require more mobility than a standard tube set-up.
Key features that set YXLON systems apart from their competitors are:
- IP65 Waterproof
- Intuitive control panel with exposure calculator,
data logging, 6.5 inch high contrast colour screen
- Power regulator
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- High quality metal ceramic X-Ray tube
- Ethernet, Bluetooth and USB interfaces
- 100 exposure profiles
- Range of accessories including flight cases, tube stands,
warning lamps, cables, lead cone package, water cooler,
revolving hand ring, laser pointer and collimator.
The Y.XMB trolley systems are also available with a choice of heads ranging in KV output:
- Y.XMB 100 spans from 7.5 – 100kV
- Y.XMB 160 spans from 7.5 - 160kV
- Y.XMB 225 spans from 10 – 225kV